Wednesday 27 July 2011

Update

It's been a bit hectic latley.  It was my son Ryan's 5th birthday so I had to make him his Elmo that he wanted.  The Elmo is all finished and Ryan had a great birthday!  We've still got a party to go yet but I'll worry about that nearer to the time.

I have a few projects on the go at the moment so I am hoping to finish them today.  I have a rabbit bag which just needs it's ears!  I had a go at a pattern yesterday but they weren't right for the bag.  I'll have another go today and hopefully I'll be posting pictures when it's complete.  I also have a matching scarf to my sons Dinosaur hat on the go.  the scarf is complete with a type of mitten end but I just need to make the claws so that it matches the hat.

Ryan has just woken up so I better finish and go and get him.  As soon as I've finished my latest projects I'll post an update with the pictures.

Hope you have a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment