Wednesday 20 March 2013

What You Doing Wednesday Week 50


I hope you are all having a good week.
Winter has decided it isn't finished with England yet.
It's cold and wet and dismal.
I'm keeping warm curled up on the couch.

I've got a few projects I want to try and get finished this week.
This is going to be a cupcake teapot cozy for my sister-in-law.

I want to make this into a baby love bug

I want to make this into a fox.

I don't know whether or not I'll get them finished
but here is hoping.

I've got some other projects that I've finished but you'll
have to wait for Friday for them.

I'm listening to:
The Mystery of the Yellow Room by Gaston Leroux

I can't say I'm enjoying it but I want to know what happens.
It's written to be really confusing and it succeeds.

Now it's your turn to share what you are doing.
It doesn't have to be crochet, anything you are making
is perfect.


To Link Go To:
   


0 comments:

Post a Comment